c

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Awaiting the day...

3 Weeks, 6 Days, 10 Hours.
The countdown is in full swing. I am off to Tech in under four weeks. I am beyond excited, and I cannot wait to start this new chapter in my life. I move in on the 18th of August to begin preparations for the official move in day. I was selected to be a "Howdy TECHsan," which means that I move in early, decorate the halls for move in day, and help people move in and find their way on move in day. I am excited because I know that this will be a great experience and exercise for me. I know that it will help me break out of my shell, and be more outgoing.
Like always, I am way prepared ahead of time. I have bought almost all that I could possibly need for next year in the dorm!

Thats all for now! I will keep you all updated as I move in, and get settled in to Raiderland.

Awaiting move in day.

-Alex Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment